Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Harder to type a hello than i thought

Tonight I'm posting for the first time because every part of me feels like its physically hurting. I dont want to make this poetic or like a story because theres nothing portic about what's happened. My whole body is falling apart from the inside out and im hoping a community of people that understand would help a bit. So hello

Welcome to AS!  I am sorry for what had happened to you.  You have come a very supportive site and you will find that everyone here is friendly and understanding and there is no judgement.  Take your time looking around and when your ready to reach out we will be there. You can as much as you want or as little.  I hope you find some peace to begin your healing journey. 

Dee

Hi Mindfulness,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced and the pain you still suffer. It's not fair or right you have been hurt in this way. AS is a place that you can express yourself in whatever way makes you feel comfortable. As Painnbroken has said, there is no judgment here. I do agree there is nothing pretty about the things that happen to us, but you do have a voice here. I am glad you have reached out. I do wish you the very best as you walk this healing path.

Mary

:notalone: 

hello mindfulness, welcome. i very sorry for what brought you here. i understand things are tough right now and i wish they werent. im glad youre here to get the supportt thats offered here. i truly hope you find healing here.

Welcome Mindfulness. I am sorry that you are struggling so much, and i hope being on AS will help you find some peace. In the meantime, try to be gentle with yourself. Healing can be awfully painful sometimes.