Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I'm new here

Bobbi27

Hi,

I'm not sure how much im really going to use this site. I found it months ago and found solace reading other survivors stories. It gave me hope. Hope that I too could move forward with my life. I thought maybe connecting with others here could make me feel less isolated, but also, maybe I could help someone else feel less alone. So hello everyone!

@Bobbi27 hello!! I'm sorry you have a reason to be here,  but I'm glad you have found this site and are hopeful for recovery. 

If ok :hug:

Hi Bobbi,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the traumas you have experienced. Nobody has the right to hurt you like this. I am glad that you have already looked around, so you do know how supportive and understanding the members here can be. Be assured that you can chose to use the site as you wish. There is no requirement for you to take advantage of what we have to offer. If it's reading, that's fine. If you decide to post, that's fine too. But be assured, you are not alone. I do wish you the very best as you walk on this healing path.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you. I am. I'm in that weird place where I'm almost scared to recover because it's been such a huge part of me for like half my life. But I want to start making steps in the right direction. Thank you for the welcoming hugs. I'm sorry that you also have your reasons for being here, I hope that you are on your way to where you'd like to be  

@Bobbi27

Hi, welcome to AS.  I am sorry for what brought you here but I am glad you found us.  I am sorry you have felt so isolated when trying to deal with this.  That can be difficult and difficult isn't the proper word for it.  You can move forward with your life and heal.  The healing process is a bit of a journey but it is worth it every step of the way. If you just want to chat, try the chat room.  You are not alone and you can heal. 

I'll walk with you if you like.  Keep swinging for the fences. :candle:

welcome Bobbi. i hope you find some comfort on this site to help with your healing. your not alone in your struggle and your growth and your healing. :supportu:

Welcome to AS I am sorry for what brought you here, but am glad that you have found us. As others said this is a very supportive sight with some really amazing people. I am glad you are not feeling as alone, you are not alone.

Kris:hug::kitty::kitty::kitty: