Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm new here

Hey everyone!

Found this site online and thought it would be a great start to opening up. I think it's wonderful for there to be a personal space, no outside interference and a lot of anonymity. But most of all, it's nice to feel so alone once in a while.

*Feeling grateful

welcome not sure yet. im sorry for what has happened to you. i do hope you find all the support you can handle here. youre not alone any more not sure yet and i wish you nothing but the best on your healing process.

2 hours ago, I'm not sure yet said:

Hey everyone!

Found this site online and thought it would be a great start to opening up. I think it's wonderful for there to be a personal space, no outside interference and a lot of anonymity. But most of all, it's nice to feel so alone once in a while.

*Feeling grateful

Hi I'm not sure yet,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have a reason to be here, but you have found a very supportive site. You will find many people who truly understand what you are going thru. It's a big step to reach out. I wish you the best on this healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

• 1 month later...