Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

I'm new

Hi my name is Amanda and I am 33 years old. I came here because I want to start healing. I am struggling a lot right now but I am determined not to give up. I start outpatient intensive therapy on Tuesday. I go three days this week 3 hrs each day and four days next week three hrs. each day next week too. 

Edited by patriciag
took last name out

Hi Amanda, I want to welcome you to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have gone through. You will find this a safe place and we are here to help you. I am glad to see you are getting help. from T. You are not alone here.

8 minutes ago, patriciag said:

Hi Amanda, I want to welcome you to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have gone through. You will find this a safe place and we are here to help you. I am glad to see you are getting help. from T. You are not alone here.

Thank you so much patriciag. I am ready to start feeling better and get back to my old self. 

1 hour ago, Feeling broken said:

Hi my name is Amanda and I am 33 years old. I came here because I want to start healing. I am struggling a lot right now but I am determined not to give up. I start outpatient intensive therapy on Tuesday. I go three days this week 3 hrs each day and four days next week three hrs. each day next week too. 

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad you are here and are reaching out. It is hard to walk this road, but you have friends here that will walk this road with you. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi Amanda, i hope you find healing on this site. Everyone ive come across in my short time here has been so supportive and i know you will experience the same. Im very sorry for what happened to you and i hope you can begin to find peace here.

Welcome Amanda! I am sorry for the trauma you went through but glad you found AS and that you are getting help in real life too. I wish you all the best for your healing. 

16 hours ago, dieter said:

Welcome to the forum. Its a big step to come out here and share with other. You will find lot of supportive people here. Hope you are doing alright

Thank you. I am doing alright my husband has been great. 

16 hours ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad you are here and are reaching out. It is hard to walk this road, but you have friends here that will walk this road with you. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you so much Mary I appreciate it. I am so sorry for what you have went thru too. 

15 hours ago, howlieowl said:

Hi Amanda, i hope you find healing on this site. Everyone ive come across in my short time here has been so supportive and i know you will experience the same. Im very sorry for what happened to you and i hope you can begin to find peace here.

Thank you so much. 

9 hours ago, phoenixxx said:

Welcome Amanda! I am sorry for the trauma you went through but glad you found AS and that you are getting help in real life too. I wish you all the best for your healing. 

Thank you so much. 

8 hours ago, Struggling88 said:

Hi, Amanda, and welcome! :wave: I have been in an intensive outpatient program for a while, and it has worked wonders for me. 

Thank you so much. I am ready to start feeling better. It is nice to meet you.