Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm new

Hi my name is Amanda and I am 33 years old. I came here because I want to start healing. I am struggling a lot right now but I am determined not to give up. I start outpatient intensive therapy on Tuesday. I go three days this week 3 hrs each day and four days next week three hrs. each day next week too. 

Edited by patriciag
took last name out

Hi Amanda, I want to welcome you to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have gone through. You will find this a safe place and we are here to help you. I am glad to see you are getting help. from T. You are not alone here.

8 minutes ago, patriciag said:

Hi Amanda, I want to welcome you to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have gone through. You will find this a safe place and we are here to help you. I am glad to see you are getting help. from T. You are not alone here.

Thank you so much patriciag. I am ready to start feeling better and get back to my old self. 

1 hour ago, Feeling broken said:

Hi my name is Amanda and I am 33 years old. I came here because I want to start healing. I am struggling a lot right now but I am determined not to give up. I start outpatient intensive therapy on Tuesday. I go three days this week 3 hrs each day and four days next week three hrs. each day next week too. 

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad you are here and are reaching out. It is hard to walk this road, but you have friends here that will walk this road with you. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi Amanda, i hope you find healing on this site. Everyone ive come across in my short time here has been so supportive and i know you will experience the same. Im very sorry for what happened to you and i hope you can begin to find peace here.

Welcome Amanda! I am sorry for the trauma you went through but glad you found AS and that you are getting help in real life too. I wish you all the best for your healing. 

16 hours ago, dieter said:

Welcome to the forum. Its a big step to come out here and share with other. You will find lot of supportive people here. Hope you are doing alright

Thank you. I am doing alright my husband has been great. 

16 hours ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad you are here and are reaching out. It is hard to walk this road, but you have friends here that will walk this road with you. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you so much Mary I appreciate it. I am so sorry for what you have went thru too. 

15 hours ago, howlieowl said:

Hi Amanda, i hope you find healing on this site. Everyone ive come across in my short time here has been so supportive and i know you will experience the same. Im very sorry for what happened to you and i hope you can begin to find peace here.

Thank you so much. 

9 hours ago, phoenixxx said:

Welcome Amanda! I am sorry for the trauma you went through but glad you found AS and that you are getting help in real life too. I wish you all the best for your healing. 

Thank you so much. 

8 hours ago, Struggling88 said:

Hi, Amanda, and welcome! :wave: I have been in an intensive outpatient program for a while, and it has worked wonders for me. 

Thank you so much. I am ready to start feeling better. It is nice to meet you.