Ash9

Hello!

HI! I'm Ashley and I'm new at this and am looking for support. I am so glad to find this resource and I hope to be able to help others in my position too. Thank you for listening.

Hi @Ash9! Welcome to AS. I'm new to this too. I hope you find the support you need. Sending strength and kindness your way! 

Faith x 

Oh my goodness!!! @xKeepingFaithxWhen I was in high school, I almost did a painting using you're profile pic as a source! I have loved that photo for a long time. (I didn't use it because it didn't fit the assignment, but I kept it in my binder) I love butterflies and work with water colors a lot in my free time.

Ashley

Welcome to AS. I am sure you find here the support you are looking for. Glad you came here.

Thank you @dieter I am so glad I was shown this site

@Ash9 I know, I love it too! I feel like butterflies represent being free, not sure why but I guess that's why I like it haha :) 

@xKeepingFaithx I have liked butterflied for a long time, then I went to a Christian retreat for teens that had a butterfly theme and ever since then butterflies have acted as a symbol of encouragement for me. They are so beautiful and complex and simple and ugh! I love it lol

@Ash9 welcome to AS!!! I hope you find the support you need. You will find that this is a very supportive place.  

@Ash9 I'm glad you like it! Hope you're finding your way around AS ok... Let me know if I can help with anything ♥

Hi Ash9 welcome to AS. I am glad you found us. We are here to support you in anyway. I see you and @xKeepingFaith talking about butterflies, my things that give me strength is Eagles, they amaze me.

@patriciag they are cool too! Those are my dad's favorite animal so they make me think of him.  (He is a pastor and a Marine Corps vet and eagles have ties in both of those careers) 

hi ash. im new as well and in just so many minutes ive received so much support too. i wish you all the best in your journey to healing. 

@howlieowl thank you so much! You too! 

I am very glad I was directed here, I have already found some help too!

Welcome to AS Ashley! Hope you find this site helpful and that you find lots of support here. This community is really lovely. 

@phoenixxx thank you! And I have, I am so glad this place exists!  

Btw LOVE phoenixes probably my favorite mythical creature (I'm a Ravenclaw lol)

6 hours ago, Ash9 said:

@phoenixxx thank you! And I have, I am so glad this place exists!  

Btw LOVE phoenixes probably my favorite mythical creature (I'm a Ravenclaw lol)

Thanks, me too :up: I like the symbology of rising from the ashes. 

@phoenixxxSame, I also like things that play with my name and Ash is short for Ashley  but is kinda a negative word,  until you think of a phoenix :up:

Edited by Ash9

13 minutes ago, Ash9 said:

@phoenixxxSame, I also like things that play with my name and Ash is short for Ashley  but is kinda a negative word,  until you think of a phoenix :up:

True, it didn't even click with me until you said it that Ash could be either short for Ashley or refer to the word ash itself. Nice. 

Thank you :clap:

17 hours ago, Ash9 said:

HI! I'm Ashley and I'm new at this and am looking for support. I am so glad to find this resource and I hope to be able to help others in my position too. Thank you for listening.

Hi Ash,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what brings you here, but as I am sure you have already noticed, this site has many supportive and encouraging members. I am very happy that you have found us and that we can all walk this healing path together. I wish you the best on this journey.

:supportu: