New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hi

I'm using the pseudonymn Ashley, but hi. I'm hoping to talk to other people who've gone through something similar. It feels very segregating and I appreciate that places like this exist.

thank you for letting me join.

Hi Ashley, welcome to AS. I am sorry for the  trauma that you went through that brought you here. It is sad that place like AS has to  exists but I am thankful that it does. You will find support here and you are not alone. We are here to help you on your journey of healing.

Patricia

4 hours ago, AshleyLost said:

I'm using the pseudonymn Ashley, but hi. I'm hoping to talk to other people who've gone through something similar. It feels very segregating and I appreciate that places like this exist.

thank you for letting me join.

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have reason to be here, but you will find tons of support. It is nice to find a place where others can understand and relate, and the members here really can. Reaching out I hope is your first step of many on this healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Welcome to AS Ashley. I know what you mean with feeling isolated from other people through having gone through something like this. That is why I found AS to be so great - here I don't feel alone with my struggles. I hope you find being here helpful too.