LAT

Hello

Thank you for allowing me to join this group.  I'm dealing with something that happened more than 30 years ago, and really look forward to any advice I may receive here, and to getting to know others with similar issues.

LAT

Hi LAT,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry fort he trauma you suffered more that 30 years ago (30+ myself), but you have found a very supportive site. It is never too late to reach out and work thru the struggles imposed on you. It was not right that it happened to you or any of us. I do wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug:

Ditto

Edited by reglois

I am dealing with things that happened 50+ years ago. You are not alone you here.

hi  lat  

my stuff  stopped  22 years  ago  im  only  just dealing  with it but  you will get  lots  support  here 

Hi LAT,

I just joined here, and am dealing with the events of my childhood for the first time (it is stuff that happened 22 or 23 years ago) and am encouraged by your post and by those who replied.   there is no right or wrong time to deal with these things!