Caraaa

Hey

Hey!

So I was browsing the web looking just for somewhere to get a bit of support and came across this site.. Not realising that I'd actaully joined nearly 7 years ago! 7 years to late for a little hello post!

I'm Cara, most of the time I'm happy go lucky.. but I do sometimes get down about life, and I guess what helps me is reading other peoples stories and issue's and helping them.. Then that way I take my own advice a little bit too!

I look forward to speaking to you all, take care,

Cara :)

Hi Cara, I am so glad you said hello this time :). It is nice to know we are not alone . We are here to support you in any way we can.

Hi Cara,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry that you have experienced trauma, but am happy that you found us again. Perhaps you were not ready the first time, or other things pulled you away. Either way, this site is happy to have you here. I was not here 7 years ago, but do know that in my 2 years the site has grown and changed and has gotten better, so you've come back at a good time. We are here for you and are happy you are ready for these very important forward steps in your healing. I wish you the best as you continue down this path of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

I must say I was very confused when I was trying to sign up and it said "email address already in use"

Thank you both for your kind words :)

Take care