cybergal38

Hello, I'm a newbie

Hello everyone....I'm not really sure what to say or where to start. You can call me Lucky.  During my childhood I experienced all different types of abuse. I'm finally learning how to deal with it.  I joined this website to connect with other people who understand. I hope to meet some new friends and connect with people.

Welcome to After Silence :hi:

i'm sorry that you went through all kinds of abuse to bring you here but glad you found AS (After Silence).  i hope you'll find the people here to be supportive as you work to heal and deal with past truamas and that you'll meet friends here who understand.

Activist Ally

Welcome to the forum. Im glad you learning how to deal with this. People here are very supportive. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi Lucky, welcome to AS. I am sorry about the abuse that you went through. This is a good site, you are not alone here.

16 hours ago, cybergal38 said:

Hello everyone....I'm not really sure what to say or where to start. You can call me Lucky.  During my childhood I experienced all different types of abuse. I'm finally learning how to deal with it.  I joined this website to connect with other people who understand. I hope to meet some new friends and connect with people.

Hi Lucky.

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured as a child. Nobody has the right to hurt another like this, especially a child. You have found a very supportive site tho, with many understanding members. It is not an easy, this healing journey, but we walk it with you.

Mary

:notalone:

Welcome Lucky, I am sorry with what has brought you to After Silence but know that you have support here by many.  You can take as much time as you need to share or just respond. We are all on this journey together.