Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New!

Hello everyone! I've been looking for a place like this for a while. where I could find people with similar stories and so I knew i wasn't alone. My name is Lillian, I'm 17. I'm looking to find peace, and hoping some of you can help me and I can help you in return. :hug:

4 hours ago, lillith98 said:

Hello everyone! I've been looking for a place like this for a while. where I could find people with similar stories and so I knew i wasn't alone. My name is Lillian, I'm 17. I'm looking to find peace, and hoping some of you can help me and I can help you in return. :hug:

Hi Lillian, welcome to AS and I am glad you found us. I am sorry for what happened to you to bring you here. We are here to support you in any way we can. You are not alone here.:notalone:

9 hours ago, lillith98 said:

Hi lillith,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have been hurt. It wasn't fair, nor right for anyone to hurt you. You have found a very supportive site with many kind and understanding members. We all walk with you on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: