Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm new here

Hi, I am new to online forums and chat rooms. Any suggestions are gratefully appreciated. Recently feelings and partial memories from childhood abuse have started surfacing for me. I'm looking for support and understanding. P.S. If anyone can tell me how to upload a photo to my profile I would appreciate it. I can't make it work for some reason. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Wonderfully_Made said:

Hi, I am new to online forums and chat rooms. Any suggestions are gratefully appreciated. Recently feelings and partial memories from childhood abuse have started surfacing for me. I'm looking for support and understanding. P.S. If anyone can tell me how to upload a photo to my profile I would appreciate it. I can't make it work for some reason. Thank you.

Hi Wonderfully Made,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the childhood trauma you have suffered, nobody has the right to hurt another in this way. You have found a very supportive site. The members are very kind and understanding. I will PM instructions to you. :)  Wish you the very best on this healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Welcome Wonderfully Made. I'm sorry for what happened in your childhood, but I am glad that you found AS. I am sure (and hope) that you will find lots of support and understanding here. This is a lovely and non-judgmental community. 

Howdy WM. Wilkommen. To get an avatar themed wotsit you need to upload a picture to a third party site like erm... p.. my brain's just gone. photo... photobucket, that's the swine. That one. Then get the url and paste it into your profile to link directly to the picie.

Edited by limbodante