Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi all, 

New here, and new to sharing on a mass level. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you all and help in some way. I am still recovering and going through events, so it's going to be a rough ride. Thanks. 

HI queen welcome to AS. I am sorry for whatever tramura you went through that brought you here. It is a big step to open that door and you did it. Take your time going over the site, you can share as much as you want or as little. We are here for you, you are not alone here.

4 hours ago, Precious Queen said:

Hi all, 

New here, and new to sharing on a mass level. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you all and help in some way. I am still recovering and going through events, so it's going to be a rough ride. Thanks. 

Hi Precious Queen,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members here are kind and understanding. I am glad you have taken this step to reach out and to know that you are not alone. I wish you the very best as you journey this path we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

2 hours ago, phoenixxx said:

Welcome PreciousQueen. The journey is rough for sure but we can travel side by side here with others and it helps. Hope you find support and comfort here. 

Thank you phoenixx. I do hope i find the help i need. Its been a rough ride already

37 minutes ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi Precious Queen,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members here are kind and understanding. I am glad you have taken this step to reach out and to know that you are not alone. I wish you the very best as you journey this path we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Thank you Mary,

I do have high hopes about this website. I was referred here to help me speak about the events. 

On 12/3/2016 at 6:23 PM, Struggling88 said:

Hi, Precious Queen, and welcome! :wave:

Hello and thank you