Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not really new but learned some things about myself since joining

Panther

Hi, I'm Wolfen. I joined here five years ago as a Supporter when I identified as a cisgender male feminist ally. After a lot of introspection, I have realized I am both a Survivor and a transgender woman. I had repressed childhood memories that were also linked to my gender identity and that pain was what made me stay closeted for so long. I now feel like I am ready to talk with other survivors and heal.

8 hours ago, wolfennights said:

Hi, I'm Wolfen. I joined here five years ago as a Supporter when I identified as a cisgender male feminist ally. After a lot of introspection, I have realized I am both a Survivor and a transgender woman. I had repressed childhood memories that were also linked to my gender identity and that pain was what made me stay closeted for so long. I now feel like I am ready to talk with other survivors and heal.

Welcome back, Wolfen,

I am very sorry about the trauma you have experienced and the struggles that have continued. Nobody had the right to hurt you or make you feel you had to hide who you are. I am glad to see tho, that you are taking steps in your healing process. We are here for you, as you continue this journey.

Mary

:supportu:

hi Wolfen,

welcome back,

i am sorry for all you've been through but i am happy to read that you are ready to talk with other survivors, i hope that will help you on your healing journey

take care

Paula