Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My queen of the morning stays up all night

I am a survivor. I am finally at a place where I am safe enough to process things. Things are not easy, I have issues with mental and physical health, I am a poet, singer, random farmer and witch. I hope I find more support.

Welcome Dreamingdays. Hope you find support here, too. This community is full of wonderful people, and everyone is there for each other. I am sorry for what you went through. You are not alone here - feel free to reach out whenever you feel like it.

Welcome to After Silence :hi:

I am glad you are at a safe place to process things and I hope that AS (after silence) will be a safe and supportive place for you to talk with some others who can listen and be supportive as you work on improving your mental and physical health.  Sounds like you have some lovely interests.  :)

Strength to you,

Activist Ally

18 hours ago, Dreamingdays said:

I am a survivor. I am finally at a place where I am safe enough to process things. Things are not easy, I have issues with mental and physical health, I am a poet, singer, random farmer and witch. I hope I find more support.

Hi Dreamingdays,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered and the struggles that you are going thru. Nobody has the right to hurt another this day. You have found a very supportive site with many understanding members. I see you have creative outlets, which I think can only help as we work thru our struggles. I wish you the very best, as you walk down this healing path.

Mary

:supportu:

• 2 weeks later...