empy

New to this

Hello

I'm not sure where to start or how to heal but I know I'll get there and I'm so glad I found this site.  I'm not ready to share my story but I won't let what he did destroy my life.  He doesn't deserve that power.

Best wishes to everyone who's struggling.  You're not alone x

Hi empy. I greeted you on the other post, but wanted to also greet you here. Welcome to our site. I wish you well as you journey down your healing path.

Welcome to the forum. The people are very supportive here. You can take your time and share whenever you feel comfortable.

You are correct when you say that he does not deserve that. keep up the good work.

Welcome empy!  I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here but you have taken a brave first step.  I hope you find the support you need.

Joining this site has helped me tremendously.  In you own time it will help you as well.  I even went to my first meeting at a crisis center.  Baby steps but as long as you are going in the right direction you will gain more and more power and momentum in this journey that we all are unfortunate to take, but alone we do not!

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu: :notalone::youcanheal: