Nova74

I'm new here

hi all,

I don't know what to say.I am a survivor of this ugliness. .I'm trying to keep language under control.just not easy.ugly deeds,ugliest language.why sugar cover this but I understand.I'm trying to get better.I'll help where I can.I the wish best for you all.and peace to all.....Chris 

Hi Chris, welcome to AS, I am sorry that you find yourself in this group as we all are. You will find this site to be supportive, we are here for each other. You are not alone here.

Patricia

Hi Chris:

• Welcome to AS.   Glad you are here although I am sorry for the reasons.  Healing is possible and you can heal.  There is no judgment here and you will find people who know what you have been through.   :supportu: :notalone: Sending you safe hugs if ok, :hug:

Hello Chris, welcome to AS. I am sorry you have a reason for being here but I hope you will find support and understanding here. 

I'm sorry you need to find a place like this, but now you're here, welcome ^_^

Welcome to the forum. I get what you are saying its sometimes hard to hold myself back from using bad language for ugly thing like this. Hope you find this forum helpful and supportive.

thank you all.i'm sorry your all here to...Chris

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu: :notalone::youcanheal: