ddogs

Topic chats in both America and Europe

I would like to post (a concern) about "topic chats" (as the one for CSA that is starting tonight) in general.
Many of us do have work and/or school to attend to during day. For this reason I am now not able to participate in the chat for CSA since the chat is in the middle of the night for me when I am in Europe (even later than in UK), since I have to get up early to school.

One suggestion would be that chats like this would be one for America and one for Europe. Then it´s more suitable for everybody that really wants to participate.

Next time perhaps! <3

Actually the host of the topic chats is in the UK so the topic chats are meant to be accessible for both UK which is quite near to the European continent so it is not really being put on for America per se.  However, I hope that an accommodation might be made so you can attend the chats as well.

No i picked a time suitable for america because there were more people from that area wanting to do the chat. It isnt a suitable time for europe, it can be as late as 2am when this chat starts for them.

I hope to run a better europe time in the future ddogs, sorry that you couldnt attend this one

Winterwishes xx