Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introductions

I'm Nicole. 

I'm normally very direct, but I'm not really sure where to start. I was looking for resources for survivors when I found this site. Being silent has made these past few years difficult. There is a lot going through my mind right now, and I am trying my best to sort it out. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and beginning the healing process. 

I Nicole and welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you went through. I understand the toll it takes to be silent.  Take your time to work out what is going in your head. This is a safe place and you are not alone here.:notalone:

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the experience you suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. This is a good place to come to help sort out all the different things you go thru as a result of trauma. It was a very big step for you to reach out. I wish you the best as you make many more forward steps on this path we call healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi Nicole and everyone else, I'm new here as well and hoping to continue my healing process so that my life is better from now on.  

7 hours ago, Tiredmonkey said:

Hi Nicole and everyone else, I'm new here as well and hoping to continue my healing process so that my life is better from now on.  

Hi Tiredmonkey,

Welcome to the site. I am glad you have found us. You have found a truly wonderful site. Best wishes on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: