New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just saying HI

HelenaSPW

Welcome to AS, Helen. What you said was more than enough for a start - you can always post as little or as much as you feel comfortable with. I am sorry you have a reason to be here but I am glad you found this site. It is very supportive and I hope you find the help and support you deserve here.

2 hours ago, HelenaSPW said:

Thank you, phoenixxx, nice to meet you.

Yes, unfortunately I have some reasons to be here...

Nice to meet you too :) I wish we all didn't but at least we get to be there for each other. 

Edited by phoenixxx
11 hours ago, HelenaSPW said:

Hi, I'm Helen, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. 

I've regeistered some time ago, but just now I've decided to post something here.

Don't know what else to say right now...:)

Hi Helena, welcome to AS, I am glad you  decided to say hi. We are here for you when you are ready to share, you aren't alone here.

Hi Helen,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered. Nobody deserves to be hurt like this. You have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. I'm glad you felt it was time to reach out to others that know how you feel, it truly is a big step. I wish you many more forward moving steps on this journey we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: