Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just saying HI

HelenaSPW

Welcome to AS, Helen. What you said was more than enough for a start - you can always post as little or as much as you feel comfortable with. I am sorry you have a reason to be here but I am glad you found this site. It is very supportive and I hope you find the help and support you deserve here.

2 hours ago, HelenaSPW said:

Thank you, phoenixxx, nice to meet you.

Yes, unfortunately I have some reasons to be here...

Nice to meet you too :) I wish we all didn't but at least we get to be there for each other. 

Edited by phoenixxx
11 hours ago, HelenaSPW said:

Hi, I'm Helen, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. 

I've regeistered some time ago, but just now I've decided to post something here.

Don't know what else to say right now...:)

Hi Helena, welcome to AS, I am glad you  decided to say hi. We are here for you when you are ready to share, you aren't alone here.

Hi Helen,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered. Nobody deserves to be hurt like this. You have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. I'm glad you felt it was time to reach out to others that know how you feel, it truly is a big step. I wish you many more forward moving steps on this journey we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: