Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Brand new

lotus19

Welcome Lotus19. I think nearly everyone is nervous about posting the first time or two. I'm pretty new here and I still get nervous sometimes but there is a lot of love and support here.

19 hours ago, lotus19 said:

Just joined & a little nervous. Hoping to continue healing and possibly offer support to others.

Hi lotus, welcome to AS. We all feel nervous at first but this is a great site and we are here to help you healing.

Hi lotus,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have reason to be here, but you have found a very supportive site. As everyone has said, being nervous is very normal, just take your time and get a feel for the site. It takes great courage to reach out like you have. I wish you the best as you walk down this healing path.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi Lotus. Welcome to AS! I am new too. I have found some solace in these boards and knowing that I am not alone. You are not alone, you are in a safe place among friends.