Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hallo to everybody. I am 48 years old and a surviver of sexual abuse in my childhood. I am married since almost 20 years, having a boy 13 years old. sorry for my english,but my mothertonge is italian/German. i have ben very active on this forum many years ago maybe 10 or 11 years ago, but unfortunatly i could not get the forum for long time, so i am happy that now the forum works again. i felt very saved here. Many things changed in this years, but this is not the right place to talk about. 

I love cooking and reading

I am sure to find support in difficult days.

aferstorm

Hello, glad to meet you. But I am sorry for what brought you here in the the first place. I also want to welcome you back to the forum and hope that you rediscover all the support you previously found here.

14 hours ago, afterstorm68 said:

Hallo to everybody. I am 48 years old and a surviver of sexual abuse in my childhood. I am married since almost 20 years, having a boy 13 years old. sorry for my english,but my mothertonge is italian/German. i have ben very active on this forum many years ago maybe 10 or 11 years ago, but unfortunatly i could not get the forum for long time, so i am happy that now the forum works again. i felt very saved here. Many things changed in this years, but this is not the right place to talk about. 

I love cooking and reading

I am sure to find support in difficult days.

aferstorm

Hi afterstorm,

Welcome back to AS!  I am sorry you have reasons to be here, but you must know this is a very supportive site with understanding members. We have members from all over the world and we all tend to be able to understand each other pretty decently, so no worries there. I wish you the best as you continue this healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

• 2 weeks later...