Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi? I guess....

Bonjour.

Although very deceiving I am Australian and I was recommended this site to check out and talk to others who have had a similar experience/s to what I have had. I probably won't share my complete story for a while but maybe once I get a feel for the community I will. The story of my user name comes from 2 things... 1. I love the water and I'm an elite swimmer (Butterfly) 2. Butterflies are often overlooked and behind the bright colours can lie a hard journey and life. Plus I love butterflies okay.....

-The_Butterfly

Im an Aussie too, and relatively new here, but i have found it to be super helpful, there are so many beautiful people here and the support is immense. 
So welcome! I hope you're experience here is as positive as mine has been so far, and i agree, butterflies are the best. :aswelcomesu:

13 hours ago, The_butterfly said:

Bonjour.

Although very deceiving I am Australian and I was recommended this site to check out and talk to others who have had a similar experience/s to what I have had. I probably won't share my complete story for a while but maybe once I get a feel for the community I will. The story of my user name comes from 2 things... 1. I love the water and I'm an elite swimmer (Butterfly) 2. Butterflies are often overlooked and behind the bright colours can lie a hard journey and life. Plus I love butterflies okay.....

-The_Butterfly

Hi butterfly welcome to AS. My oldest daughter l loves butterfly too. I am sorry for the trauma that you went through that brought you here. This is a good site with lots of support. You can share as much or as little as you want to. There is no pressure here. We are here for you.

Hello The_Butterfly,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have gone thru, but you have found a very supportive site. There is no pressure on what or when you want to share, as this journey is yours, so take it at your own pace. The site was recommended, so it does sound like you have at least some support on the outside, which I am happy you have. Also just reaching out here is a big step, and you have as much time as you need to continue taking steps on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

• 3 weeks later...