Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hello everyone,

this is my first time doing anything like this. it's a really big step for me and I hope that I'll be able to tell my story and respond to people on here. As far as I can see this is a really great place and I hope that I can take the steps forward to be apart of the group. 

-Boddah

Hi Boddah welcome to AS. I know how big of a step this is, but this is a safe place and you will find lots of support. Take your time and get use to the site. I am very happy that you found us.

Patricia

14 hours ago, Boddah4594 said:

Hello everyone,

this is my first time doing anything like this. it's a really big step for me and I hope that I'll be able to tell my story and respond to people on here. As far as I can see this is a really great place and I hope that I can take the steps forward to be apart of the group. 

-Boddah

Hi Boddah,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. Many of our members come here, being new to support forums and some to forums in general, so you are not alone, but you will get the hang of it. Just take your time and look around. You have taken that very important first step, and you are accepted here. I wish you the best as you take more and more steps on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: