Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New member. ~WR

Hi. I'm a 17 year old,ace  female.  

Though a part of me always known what happened,and that he knew what no meant, and all the times I explained but we were young.  And for some reason I've been justifing him for years. 

I'm not too sure if I belong here..  

Edited by Whiteraven

Welcome, Whiteraven. You do belong here. I am sorry that this happened to you. Many of us can relate to minimising it or being confused when a friend hurts us like that. 

3 hours ago, Whiteraven said:

Though a part of me always known what happened,and that he knew what no meant, and all the times I explained but we were young.  And for some reason I've been justifing him for years. 

Welcome to AS, yes you belong here. I am sorry for what brought you here. You will find support here. For me the  important things is to know I am not alone, that others  understond what I was going through. We are here for you.

Patricia

7 hours ago, Whiteraven said:

Thank you, 

I'm glad I found this place and you guys! It's scary to find peers that understand.

I know...it feels good but at the same time it is so frightening. 

9 hours ago, Whiteraven said:

Hi Whiteraven,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. You belong here, as you have been hurt. This is a good place if you want or need understanding and would like support in figuring how to cope with your struggles. We do that for each other, no matter the circumstances...tho him being young still gives him no right to hurt you. I wish you well as you start down the road of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: