Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Member Intro

Hi Aurylith welcome to AS. I am sorry the trauma that you have gone through in the past. This is a safe place and sad to say many  survivors but we are here for each other. We will be with you on your journey of healing.

Patricia

Hi Aurylith, welcome to AS. I am sorry for what brought you here but glad you found AS - it is such an amazing community full of support. Hope you find it helpful and find your way around ok. :notalone:

5 hours ago, Aurylith said:

Hi, my name is Aurylith. I'm a 22 year old autistic woman and a survivor. I don't really know where to start but an introduction seemed like as good a place as any. 

Hi Aurylith,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very safe and supportive site. Nobody had the right to hurt you. It is a huge step to reach out, and I'm glad you did. You will find the members here are kind and understanding. I do wish you the very best as you walk on this healing path.

Mary

:supportu:

(((Aurylith))))

Welcome to AS! I couldn't agree more that an introduction is the perfect way to start :) I am sorry for what brings you to AS, but I just want to echo what others have said. I hope that you find this to be a comforting and safe place. I hope that you find your way around the board and you are able to share with us. There are many sections here to explore. Know there are great people to answer questions and assist anyway you need. Welcome again! Looking forward to seeing you around the board!

Wishin

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: