Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

kinda new

I joined a bit ago. Can't remember when. Tried to sign up and realized I had an account already. I was part of another forum about fifteen years but now its gone. Lost funding I guess. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to deal with everyday chores. Things that should be easy plus trying to work through all this garbage. I need help so bad bit also so scared. Please, treat me favorably

Sawa

Welcome Sawa. I am sorry for what brought you here and that you are having a hard time at the moment. But I am also glad that you found AS. This forum is really amazing - people are so supportive and caring. It is a great community, and I am sure that you will find a lot of help and support here. You are not alone! Sending you safe hugs if ok. 

2 hours ago, Simplysawa said:

I joined a bit ago. Can't remember when. Tried to sign up and realized I had an account already. I was part of another forum about fifteen years but now its gone. Lost funding I guess. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to deal with everyday chores. Things that should be easy plus trying to work through all this garbage. I need help so bad bit also so scared. Please, treat me favorably

Sawa

Welcome Sawa,  you are not alone here, I am sorry for what you have gone through. This is a safe place and I am glad you reconnected with us again. It can be very overwhelming at times, we all know what feels like. We are here for you.:notalone:

Patricia

Patricia

6 hours ago, Simplysawa said:

Sawa

Hi Sawa,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered. Nobody has the right to hurt you like that. I'm glad you did seek another site and it was this one. This is a very supportive site with many kind and understanding members. You are not alone. Take your time and look around and you will see you have found a good place. I do wish you the best on your continuing healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal:

hello Sawa,

welcome to After Silence, i hope you're finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with anything, please contact me or one of the team anytime

take care, Paula :aswelcomesu: