Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just want to say hi

Hi I'm Sarah I'm 38 and I'm a survivor I stumbled across this site and thought I would join and see if talking with others that have been through the same might help me so I just want to say hi and I look forward to chatting to you all xxx

1 hour ago, Sarah1811 said:

Hi I'm Sarah I'm 38 and I'm a survivor I stumbled across this site and thought I would join and see if talking with others that have been through the same might help me so I just want to say hi and I look forward to chatting to you all xxx

Hi Sarah, welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you suffered. It does help to talk to people who have been through the same thing. Sad to say there are many of us here .WE are here to help each other and let you know you are not alone. Take your time going over the site and we look forward to getting to know you.

Patricia

Hello and welcome! It is my wish that you find this site as supportive and welcoming as I have. You can call me Chantel. I am part of the Newbie Support Team. Should you have any questions feel free to reach out. You are brave for sharing and reaching out. Support to you.

12 hours ago, Sarah1811 said:

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have stumbled onto a very supportive site (exactly how I did it :) ). The members are kind and understanding. It is a big step to reach out, and I wish you well as you continue your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone: