Hi I'm new my name is Elizabeth. I am 21 and a single mom to a beautiful two year old girl. I have been sexually and physically abused my whole life. The most recent rape was Friday around 3 am. Im tired of facing this alone so I joined this group.. 

2 minutes ago, Somescarsneverheal said:

Hi I'm new my name is Elizabeth. I am 21 and a single mom to a beautiful two year old girl. I have been sexually and physically abused my whole life. The most recent rape was Friday around 3 am. Im tired of facing this alone so I joined this group.. 

Hi Elizabeth welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you suffered all your life. I am glad you found this site, this is a safe place and you aren't alone here. Take your time looking over the site and we are here for you.

Patricia

I am very sorry you have b had such terrible circumstances.  It's completely normal to be overwhelmed.  Take your time to get settled in. This is a very supportive place.

Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered traumas, but you have found a very supportive site. The members do understand and they do care. You never deserved to be hurt as you were, and you were never to blame. Nobody has the right to do what they did to you. I am glad that you have found us and I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

:aswelcomesu:  :youcanheal:  :notalone: :bighug: if ok

Welcome Elizabeth. I am sorry for what brought you here. Are you safe now? Hope you find support here. :notalone: :youcanheal:

I'm brand new too but already have found this to be a reassuring supportive environment. Take what you can from it. I know it's hard with a child (I am a single mum too, to a 3yo son) as you have to keep going, but on here you might find some relief - thats what Im hoping anyway.

talk any time if you want :)

Hi and welcome AS! I'm so sorry for the trauma you've suffered. I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: