Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm very new to this group, first day.

Just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I am here, reading what you are posting.

I am a survivor of severe sexual trauma.   

I'm anxious to tell my story, but would rather read the guidelines and get a feel for everything first.

Take care,

ScaredButStrong

:supportu::youcanheal::notalone:

Welcome to the forums, take your time until you're comfortable enough to tell your story! We're here for you.

Welcome to the group.

I am also new (about a week) this is good place to make you feel less alone and isolated. Everyone knows some of what you will be feeling.

Feel free to message me if you fancy a little chat :)

Xx

39 minutes ago, ScaredButStrong said:

Just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I am here, reading what you are posting.

I'm anxious to tell my story, but would rather read the guidelines and get a feel for everything first.

Take care,

ScaredButStrong

Hi Scared, I am very sorry for the trauma you have gone through. Take your time going over the site, get to know us. We are here when you are ready to share. This is a safe place and we know what it feels like going through sexual trauma. You aren't alone here.

Patricia

5 hours ago, ScaredButStrong said:

Take care,

ScaredButStrong

Hi Scared,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. The members here are kind and supportive. Reading is a good way to start and to become comfortable. Take your time and know that you will never be pressured to post anything that you aren't wanting to or ready for. It's a big step just to reach out and say hello. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: