pebble

New here

Hey y'all, I'm new here and trying to find my feet!

I guess I am mostly here just looking for support and to know I'm not alone! I have a couple of people I can talk to about this stuff as well but it's so much easier to talk online and I hate feeling like I am burdening others even though I know they don't feel that way.

(Edited post as read the pinned mges at the top ;) )

Edited by pebble

Hi pebble,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma, but do know that you have found a very supportive site. The members here are kind and understanding. You will never be a burden here, as we have all been there and do know. Take your time and look around. It is a big step to reach out and I wish you well as you take more steps down your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

On 5/30/2016 at 1:08 PM, pebble said:

Hey y'all, I'm new here and trying to find my feet!

I guess I am mostly here just looking for support and to know I'm not alone! I have a couple of people I can talk to about this stuff as well but it's so much easier to talk online and I hate feeling like I am burdening others even though I know they don't feel that way.

(Edited post as read the pinned mges at the top ;) )

Hi pebble, 

Completely get what you said about not being a burden. It is really great to have a place where you know people will understand you and it will not be too much for them. Welcome to AS! :notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! I completely understand feeling the burden thing. I've found this community to be so very supportive/informative even when I don't necessarily write a post. I wish you well on your path to healing.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: