Whiskers

Hi there...new to the group

Hi,

I'm new here, obviously lol.  Never really talked about what happened to me when I was younger on a continuous basis...it goes through my head everyday and I figured I'd join this site to help my head with things.  It hasn't crippled me, but it has made a mark.

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

Welcome to AS! Sorry for what happened to you but hope it helps you to be here.  :notalone: :supportu:

5 hours ago, Whiskers said:

Hi,

I'm new here, obviously lol.  Never really talked about what happened to me when I was younger on a continuous basis...it goes through my head everyday and I figured I'd join this site to help my head with things.  It hasn't crippled me, but it has made a mark.

Hi Whiskers,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. No matter where you are in your healing process, you will find support and understanding. I wish you well as you continue your journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi, Whiskers. I know the feeling. Before I came to AS not that long ago I had not talked about or processed what happened to me in any sustained way. This is a safe space for you to do that. 

Whiskers, I'm a recovering male victim of child sex abuse. I'm very glad to meet you, and hoping all the best and supporting your healing 100%. Welcome.

I am a male victim as well. I'm glad to hear that your not "crippled" by what happened to you. I'm the same way. it's not something I consider to be traumatic in my life, but I do hold a lot of anger towards my molester. ( he was 10 years older then me )

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community supportive and informative. I wish you well on your path to healing.

:notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu: