15 minutes ago, Shatteredintonuthing said:

I'm new and not sure wht to do my therapist said it wld b good to get support 😞 

Hi Shattered, welcome to AS. It can be  scare when first come here. Take your time to get to know the site. Your T is right to get  support, you will find this is a safe place and you aren't alone, you will find many to support you on healing  journey.  :supportu:

Hello, welcome to AS! Don't worry about not knowing what to do. Just have a look around until you feel comfortable enough to get involved in posting and replying. People are really supportive here, you will see. I am sorry that you have to be here, but am glad you have a T and AS to help you. :notalone::youcanheal:

Hi. Welcome to AS! I've found AS to be a very important part in my healing journey. I hope that you find help and support.

:notalone:

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

20 hours ago, Shatteredintonuthing said:

I'm new and not sure wht to do my therapist said it wld b good to get support 😞 

Hi Shattered,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for your trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. I know it can be uneasy to reach out, but we all do understand. Take your time and look around. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! Telling your story takes tremendous courage. It's okay to be nervous. I think most of the people on our site have been nervous. Just no that nobody is here to judge. You share on your own terms when you're ready, even if that means you never want to share. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone: