Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi to all

Hello I am new here. I've recently experienced abuse and since then I've been suffering from depression. I hope I can reach out some help here. 

Hi Leah, 

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what happened to you. This is a great place to reach out for help. People are very supportive and caring. I hope you find your way around the site. It can be confusing at the beginning but just have a look around and see what speaks to you. The first post is the hardest, so you have already made the biggest step. Hope you find the support you deserve and that this helps you heal. :notalone: :youcanheal: :hug:if ok.

5 hours ago, Leah9 said:

Hello I am new here. I've recently experienced abuse and since then I've been suffering from depression. I hope I can reach out some help here. 

Hello Leah, welcome to AS. I am sorry for the abuse that you went through. You have found the right place. It is sad that this site has to be here, but I am so happy that it is. You are not alone and this is a safe place.

15 hours ago, Leah9 said:

Hi Leah,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what you have experienced, but happy that you have found us. This is a very supportive site with many understanding members. It is a big step to reach out, and I hope the best for you as you continue on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community supportive/informative. I wish you well on your road to recovery.

:notalone::aswelcomesu::youcanheal:

• 2 weeks later...