Hi. I'm new to this site. What happened to me has taken over my mind and body and I didn't even realize it for the longest time. I'm here because I need someone to talk to that understands and that won't just brush it off or pretend they know how it feels. I need to talk to people who won't treat it like a burden and who will really be able to connect with me and my experiences.

I'm currently in college. I don't really know what else to say.

43 minutes ago, anonperson said:

Hi. I'm new to this site. What happened to me has taken over my mind and body and I didn't even realize it for the longest time. I'm here because I need someone to talk to that understands and that won't just brush it off or pretend they know how it feels. I need to talk to people who won't treat it like a burden and who will really be able to connect with me and my experiences.

Hi amonperson, I am sorry for the  trauma that you went through. I understand what you mean when you say it takes over your mind and body. This is a very support site and you aren't alone here. Take your time going over the site.

:notalone:

I'm sorry you need to be here, but welcome to AS.

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I am also in college currently too. Being home has been difficult with all of the free time to think, but I am here if you need to talk. Welcome to the site.

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

Welcome to AS! Sorry you have to be here. Hope this site helps you heal. People are really great to talk to here. :notalone: :youcanheal:

14 hours ago, anonperson said:

Hi anon,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you've gone thru, but you have found a very supportive site. I feel the same as you, that someone who hasn't gone thru what we have just really don't understand. I am glad you found the site and wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community informative and supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:youcanheal::notalone::aswelcomesu: