Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hii

I wanted to say hello to everyone, Im new here and have been building up the courage to post something. I have been reading some posts and I believe this can be a place where I can find people who understand what I've been through. 

44 minutes ago, Iara said:

I wanted to say hello to everyone, Im new here and have been building up the courage to post something. I have been reading some posts and I believe this can be a place where I can find people who understand what I've been through. 

Hi lara, welcome to AS. It is hard to make the first post . We are here to help you on journey of healing.

Welcome, Lara. I remember how scary the first post was. Well done for taking that first step. Everyone hear is very friendly and supportive. :notalone: :youcanheal:

Hi lara,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site.  The members are truly understanding. It's a big step to just reach out, so congrats on that. I wish you well as you take more steps down this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

The first post is hard I have only been here for about three months and have found it very helpful to know I'm not alone and neither are you just take your time and read what others have to say we are all here for the same reason the trauma may be different but the difficulty of dealing with it and the feelings are the same hope you find the support you need

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community supportive/informative. I wish you well on your road to healing.

:notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu: