I just joined the site.  Honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all, especially the courage of the members.  I'm hoping that I can get some answers and find peace from the experiences of others.

Hi and welcome to AS! It's understandable that you might feel overwhelmed. Feel free to take all the time you need to look around and share on your own terms and at your own pace even if it means you decide not to share. It takes tremendous courage to share your story. There's nobody here to rush you or judge you. I hope you find our community as informative and supportive as I have. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Welcome, I understand about it being overwhelming. When I first joined I felt that way as well but these are an amazing group of caring people who will come beside you and support you 

8 hours ago, MakoShark said:

I just joined the site.  Honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all, especially the courage of the members.  I'm hoping that I can get some answers and find peace from the experiences of others.

Mi MakoShark,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. You speak of the courage of the members here, but do not underestimate your own. It takes a lot to reach out to others, but you have.  Look around and never be worried you will be pressured or judged by the members here. You are not alone. I wish you well as you walk on your healing journey.

Mary.

:notalone:

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

Welcome to AS Makoshark. :aswelcomesu:

21 hours ago, MakoShark said:

Hi Mako, welcome to AS, yes it can be a little overwhelming at first but take your time going over the site. The best part about here is you are not alone, this is a safe place.

Welcome to AS Mako! Hope you find help and support in this forum. I certainly did. :notalone::youcanheal:

Hi. I'm new here too and also very overwhelmed by everything atm.

Really hope this is helpful for you too. Take care.x