Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest phoenix

Another newbie

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I´m new here, although the reason I´m here is old. I´m coping OK with things really, but every now and again I need someone who understands to say something nice.

Welcome!! :)

I hope u wil love this place as much as i do-i have only been ere a short time en it already feels like home!! :)

Every1 is so warme en lovin & most of all supportive!! :)

((huggles,smiles en friendship love)) xo

I'm sorry you have to wait a little longer to get into the protected forums. I have sent you an email explaining you why, so hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

I hope you'll find plenty of support here, please make yourself at home and feel free to post anytime.

Hugs,

Verena

Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you have a reason for being here, but I am happy you found us. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Take precious care.

Tink

WElcome to after silence! I hope you find the support and healing that you seek. We are here for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

love clarissa

Hello Phoenix,:D

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the support you seek within these walls. Know that we are here for you!

Hugs if you want or need,

PH

Welcome phoenix. You will find comfort and inspiration here when you need some, it's a great place to come. Be good with yourself.

tulip

Hi Phoenix and welcome to After Silence.