Hello everyone Im anabel! Im new here and I joined this site to be able to understand what Im feeling about what happened to me but anyways Im just so happy to see so many supportive people here! 

Hello anabel, welcome to the forum. I hope you will find the support you need and deserve.

Welcome, Anabel. I am sorry for whatever you experienced to have brought you here, but I am glad you found this forum. It is full of supportive and kind people. Hope you find your way around and that you find the support and kindness you deserve.  :notalone:  :youcanheal:

Hi and welcome.  Sorry for why you are here but well done for showing your strength to reach out. :aswelcomesu:

3 hours ago, anabel said:

Hello everyone Im anabel! Im new here and I joined this site to be able to understand what Im feeling about what happened to me but anyways Im just so happy to see so many supportive people here! 

Hi anabel,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry that you have suffered a trauma, but you have found a really supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. It's a tough thing to understand when someone can hurt another so easily, but please know that you did not deserve to be hurt. It is a big step to reach out, one step that I hope is one of many steps for you. I wish you well on your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi and welcome to AS!

:notalone::aswelcomesu::youcanheal: