Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi Cheeks,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. It's ok to be a little nervous, . just take your time and maybe look around a little bit. I am sure it will become easier, with a little time. You aren't alone and we really do understand. You will never be pressured or judged. You have a right to heal, and you have taken a big step in reaching out. I wish you well as you continue your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

2 hours ago, Cheeks said:

I was scared to say anything, but hey

Cheeks, welcome to AS. We have all felt the way you do scared, you took a big step in reaching out. you aren't alone here.

Welcome! It is normal to be scared at the start. I was, too. Well done for taking the first step and writing your first post. It gets easier with every post. Wishing you well :youcanheal:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...