Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm glad you found us, but sorry for what has brought you here. You are very brave for reaching out and are in totally the right place for support. Sending a hug if that is ok. You are not alone, you are strong and in control. :hug:

2 hours ago, gweenmonsta said:

New to the site, 4/6/2016 was when this all started for me, seeking some support

Hi gweenmonsta, welcome to AS, I am sorry for the trauma that you suffered. You are not alone here, this is a safe place. I am glad you found us, we are here for you.

Patricia

Hi gweenmonsta,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry that you've experienced a trauma. Nobody has the right to hurt you. On this site you will find many understanding and kind members. Trauma is not an easy thing to deal with, but you are not alone. Take your time, you will not be rushed or pressured. Look around and know that you are safe here. I know it wasn't easy to reach out, but I'm glad you did. I wish you well as you begin your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: