Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hello! I'm Zoe. I'm new here I reached out looking for people who have gone through the same thing as me to talk to. And I found this site. I looked into a bit, everyone seems very friendly. I attached a clip my lovely new boyfriend took of me spray painting on a free building my new life motto. I hope to become more involved. Bye for now!

IMG_1878-2.GIF

Welcome to the forum. I am glad to meet you but sorry for whatever trauma has caused you to seek support. I hope you feel welcome here.

Edited by SilentBird
typo - Silly me spelled "meet" as "meat"

Very nice to meet you, sorry for what brings you here however, but your in the right place, look forward to talking to you soon

Edited by Vivkitten
5 hours ago, gorbaby said:

Hello! I'm Zoe. I'm new here I reached out looking for people who have gone through the same thing as me to talk to. And I found this site. I looked into a bit, everyone seems very friendly. I attached a clip my lovely new boyfriend took of me spray painting on a free building my new life motto. I hope to become more involved. Bye for now!

IMG_1878-2.GIF

Welcome to AS Zoe, I am sorry for the  trauma that you went through. This is a safe place, I am glad you took some time to go over the site. We are here when you are ready to talk  but for now welcome.

Patricia

9 hours ago, gorbaby said:

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. You already see how friendly and understanding the members are here. We are here for each other and we are here for you. I am glad you also have the support of your boyfriend. Outside support is very important. I wish you well, as you journey on your healing path.

Mary

:supportu: