angel14

Saying Hey

Hey. I'm new to AS. My therapy was getting me nowhere and made me feel alone,  so I thought I would try something new. Really hope it helps.

42 minutes ago, angel14 said:

Hey. I'm new to AS. My therapy was getting me nowhere and made me feel alone,  so I thought I would try something new. Really hope it helps.

Hi Angel14  welcome to AS, sorry you aren't getting much help from your T. This is a good site to help you with what you have been through. You are not alone here and this is a safe place. Take your time looking over the site.

Patricia

Welcome to AS Angel. We have a very supportive community.  I hope being here brings you peace and healing. :aswelcomesu:

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

Hi angel14! Hope you heal soon. AS is great place for that!:)

Welcome Angel. I am sorry that you feel you are getting nowhere with your therapy. Hope this site helps you to heal. 

:notalone: 

On 4/6/2016 at 9:00 PM, angel14 said:

Hi Angel,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are understanding and kind. I am sorry that T is not helping you right now. You are not alone here, as we are here for you. I wish you well as you journey this path of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Welcome to as AS!

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: