14 minutes ago, MeHeartCarrie said:

hello im new here and a little nervous, never been on a site like this before, im 28 and married

Hi MeHeartCarrie, welcome to AS. if it helps we all have been nervous when we came here but this is a safe place and a place that you are not alone. Well I have to say I am much older than you and will be married 45 years this year. Take your time to look over the site.

Patricia

Nice to meet you Carrie, I hope you find a lot of support on here! 

:aswelcomesu: Welcome.  We have a very supportive community.  You can post as much or as little as you want to when you are ready. 

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

Welcome; I'm new, 26, and married also

8 hours ago, MeHeartCarrie said:

hello im new here and a little nervous, never been on a site like this before, im 28 and married

Hi MeHeartCarrie,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and friendly. We are all nervous a bit, when we came here, so just take your time, the comfort factor will come. Reaching out to others is a very big step. I wish you well, as you continue this healing journey.

:notalone:

Mary

1 hour ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi MeHeartCarrie,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and friendly. We are all nervous a bit, when we came here, so just take your time, the comfort factor will come. Reaching out to others is a very big step. I wish you well, as you continue this healing journey.

:notalone:

Mary

Welcome Carrie,

I hope you´ll like it here and find support and health.

:candle::candle::candle::aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::candle::candle::candle:

Ausi

Welcome!!! There are alot of wonderful people here, its very supportive, talk to you soon, take care.

22 hours ago, Vivkitten said:

Welcome!!! There are alot of wonderful people here, its very supportive, talk to you soon, take care.

Hello and welcome! I am also part of the NST. Wishing you a warm and inviting time here. Hope you find it as healing as I have. You are not alone. 

Hi and welcome to AS! I remember feeling the same way when I started sharing my story with others, but it has been a tremendous relief. I hope you find our community informative and supportive. I wish you well on your path to healing.

:notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu: