Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...new and nervous...

As I said up there, I'm new here and more than a little nervous. Never really reached out before...but I wanted to say thank you for accepting me, and I hope we can talk sometime.  

With love and hope, 

Rikusgrl

Hi and welcome to AS! I'm sorry for the trauma that led you here, but I'm glad you found us. I hope you find our community helpful and supportive. Feel free to share as much or as little as you like at your own pace.

:youcanheal::aswelcomesu::notalone:

Hi Rikusgrl,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. It's ok to be a little nervous, new experiences usually are, but remember we have all been new and know how it feels. It's not easy to reach out, so congrats on that first step, and I wish you well with your continued journey down this healing path.

Mary

:notalone:

19 hours ago, Rikusgrl said:

As I said up there, I'm new here and more than a little nervous. Never really reached out before...but I wanted to say thank you for accepting me, and I hope we can talk sometime.  

With love and hope, 

Rikusgrl

Hi Rikusgrl, welcome to AS , we all have been nervous and as Mary said you made the biggest step by coming here. This is a safe place but more  important you are not alone. There is no pressure to share things, only when you are ready.

Patricia