Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I am new

Welcome Healinghope. We have a wonderful community here. I hope AS makes your healing journey easier and less lonely. :aswelcomesu:

2 hours ago, healinghope1 said:

I was in a really abusive relationship not only did he physically attack me but he also would physically hurt me for his own sexual purposes. I am having a hard time recovering 

Hi healinghope, welcome to AS. I am sorry you were in a abusive relationship and he hurt you so badly. You don't have to do this alone, you have found a very supportive group here and you aren't alone.

Patricia

You are not alone. Was also in abusive relationship. Was horrenduous as lots of times. I am also part of the newbie support team! Welcome! Hope you find AS as helpful as I have! :)

Hi healinghope,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are truly understanding and kind. You never deserved to be hurt and I am sure you find this site an aid in your healing. It took great courage to reach out and I wish you well as you travel down this healing path.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! I'm so sorry you were in an abusive relationship. I hope you'll find our community supportive and informative. We're not here to judge anyone. Share at your own pace and remember you're not alone.

:notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu: