Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newby

Welcome Raindance. I am glad you found AS. This is a very safe place. You can share as much or as little as you want to when you are ready.  I have been living with complex PTSD for quite a few years. Feel free to PM me if you need anything, 

welcome hun i am new here too, I am not sure if i have PDSD but i have been a manic depressive since i was about 13 and on anti depressants since i was 17 i am not 45 and will never be able to come off them, I understand i really do, stick with it, keep reading and join in conversations as and when you feel like it no pressure lovely xxx stay safe HUGS xx

14 hours ago, raindance said:

Hi I am new here.    I am a survivor recently in therapy for ptsd.    Not really sure how to interact here but have been reading and getting great info about csa.   Thanks!!!

Hi raindance, welcome to AS. I am also a survivor from ptsd.  You will find this site to be a safe place and most important you are not alone.

Take you time to look over the site.

Patricia

Hi raindance,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. Reading is a great way to start, that is the way I started. It's a big step just to be here, so I commend you for that. There is no pressure and you will eventually become comfortable with the site. I wish you well as you continue your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Welcome. I'm sorry you are here, but glad you found the place. 

I too have ptsd as a result of csa and recently stepped up from regular talk therapy to emdr. I hope you find your healing!

see you around. 

Welcome! You've found a helpful, informative community of members here. I'm sorry you're here, but I'm glad you found our site. Take your time and look around our forums. I think you'll find we've all got things we need to share when we're ready.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal: