gypsyroad33

New to this

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I am actually trying to reach out to anyone besides a therapist. I am ready to help to support others and all of your journeys as well!

-Abbey

47 minutes ago, gypsyroad33 said:

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I am actually trying to reach out to anyone besides a therapist. I am ready to help to support others and all of your journeys as well!

-Abbey

Hi Abbey and welcome to AS , glad you found us. Looking forward to getting to know you. This is a great site, we all help each other in this path of healing. Take your time looking over site.

Patricia

5 minutes ago, patriciag said:

Hi Abbey and welcome to AS , glad you found us. Looking forward to getting to know you. This is a great site, we all help each other in this path of healing. Take your time looking over site.

Patricia

Thank you so much! :)

Hi Abbey,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. You will find members here that are understanding and kind. I know it's not easy to reach out, but I'm glad you did. I believe it makes a difference to reach out and not to be alone in the struggle, and you are not alone. I wish you well on your jouney of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

I'm also new to the site but not new to the whole issue which has pretty much haunted me since ever , I hope this site can help somehow 

No therapists where I come from :/

Gypsy,    Atw1   :aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok