Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I finally made it here alive, Thank you all in advance.

MrPep

So Hello, I am new, I am hopeful, I am MrPep. I feel like our cruise ship capsized and I finally washed up on this Island.  I'm looking for My spouse I know she is around here somewhere.  I am looking at all these new faces, what's interesting is I know every single one of you, I love you all and I feel at peace for once. Thank you for having me.

Edited by MrPep
3 minutes ago, MrPep said:

So Hello, I am new, I am hopeful, I am MrPep. I feel like our cruise ship capsized and I finally washed up on this Island.  I'm looking for My spouse I know she is around here somewhere.  I am looking at all these new faces, what's interesting is I know every single one of you, I love you all and I feel at peace for once. Thank you for having me.

"Take it easy, drive slow, pay cash or don't go"

Welcome. 

Hi MrPep,

I'm sorry for the trauma that your wife suffered, and I know it effects you. I know it feels confusing, as she seems like a different person, and in some ways, she is. Support is huge to a survivor, so keep showing her that love and support...she needs it. I wish you both well, as she journeys down this healing road. She is fortunate to have you at her side. Best of luck to the both of you.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Hi Me Pep. Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry for how youve been feeling lately. I have to say I am very excited that you decided to join us on AS; it makes me happy to know that secondary survivors are here to help. It shows a lot about a person :)

On 2/14/2016 at 0:10 AM, MrPep said:

Hello MrPep and welcome! I'm sorry for the experience that brought you here. We have an excellent community with a wealth of information and members to support you. I hope you'll find it as helpful and healing as I have. :)